June 19, 2012

Fabulous Find and a Freebie

First, I want to say a big thank you to Laura over at My Cute Graphics . Have you been there yet? She has adorable clip art and backgrounds and they are all free! The best part is, she does it because she respects teachers and what we do! You should definitely head on over there and check it out.

Well, I was so excited about all the cuteness that I started making alphabet cards, name plates, and writing paper. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this at all. So please, I am begging you, leave some comments with honest feedback! I need to know what you like or don't like. What you would change, add, delete, etc.. I really value other teacher's opinions and if I am going to take the time to make stuff, I would love for it to actually be used :) You will not hurt my feelings, I promise! One last thought, this is not intended to be a whole theme pack. I would love to make some of those eventually, but for now, I thought I would start smaller.

My Cute Graphics
Click on the first picture to get this at my TpT store! Don't forget to comment below and tell what you think! 
Reward Cards

Upper and lower case letters

Name plates

Writing paper 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, I love your new work, I was wondering about color words but written in that specific color, like red but not written in the color red.
    I would like to express my heartfelt thanks for your suggestions on making the clipboards. I am excited to try again.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link to My Cute Graphics! I've never heard of that site before, but I just happened to glance at it and think I might be obsessed! haha. New follower. I love your products! Keep up the awesome work. Come check me out when you've got the time!

    Sarah
    Teaching is Colorful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and love it! Thanks for sharing your alphabet cards, nameplates, etc...They are so cute! Also, I am your newest follower. Come visit me at my "new" blog:
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and along the lines of what I just created for my class. I'll be posting it soon so make sure you follow my blog so you can check it out!

    Your newest follower,
    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE My Cute Graphics! The alphabet cards look great!

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars

    ReplyDelete