June 12, 2012

Pinterest Inspired To Do List

I spend hours lots of time blog stalking and pinning things to Pinterest. At the moment, I have, wait for it, 43 boards and 1239 pins! YIKES. Can you say obsessed much?? Anyway, I thought I'd better stop pinning and start crafting. If I don't make a list, it doesn't get done. So here's my list;
Source
1. milk crate storage/seating                  
Source
2. make some cute photo coasters with paper to match my classroom theme

Source
3. Print, cut out, laminate, cut out again, and organize beginning of the year activities!!

Source

4. Make these cute scrapbook covered remote/pen holders for my white board
5. Pick out a classroom theme and stick to it! I am so bad at changing my mind. I am thinking owls but there are a lot of super cute owl themed packs to choose from. Sigh.


Well, I could go on and on and on (you get the idea) I have SO many things pinned I honestly don't know where to begin. I better get busy! Stay tuned to see how my craftivities turn out!



2 comments:

  1. I love all of those pins! It can be quite addictive! =)

    I am a new follower to your blog and love it! Come visit me when you get the chance. I am about to have a HUGE Pete the Cat giveaway. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to stop pinning. I feel like I need a meeting. Hi, my name is Heather, and I haven't pinned in 3 hours. LOL!

    ReplyDelete