July 17, 2012

Owl Love

As you can tell, I am loving me some owl stuff! I have been creating a bunch, but have been slow to blog about it. Here are the first 2 things I got listed at TpT.
I always send home a postcard to say hello to my new friends before meet the teacher. I created these postcards in Power Point so that you would be able to edit your own message and even type in the addresses if you'd like. There are 3 different versions and I have included kindergarten through 5th grade of each version. 

Get it here

I also created this banner to hang on my door or in the hallway. Each owl is about 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide!! 

Get it here


Both items will be on sale for $1.50 until Thursday. Let me know what you think!


6 comments:

  1. Your owl theme is super cute!! If I weren't so invested in pirates, I think I would switch to owls!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both super cute! I love owls!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO cute! I have an owl theme too! I wish I knew my student's addresses right now because I would love to send these.

    You can check my TpT store for some cute Owl-y things :)

    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I'm Georgia from ramseyresources.blogspot.com and I'm nominating your blog for two awards. Come over to my blog to take a look!
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather... Oh my goodness girl! You have a super cute blog! Just found you on another great K BLOG. :) Love your cute products! Gotta go shoppin' now! Hee! I just entered the BLOGGING world myself...of course after a year of blog stalking! And...I'm a Pinterest addict too! So hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete