February 2, 2013

Currently and a Sale

Linking up with Farley again for this month's Currently (I think I am number 98,365) Ha!


My husband is a high school basketball coach and if there is basketball on, we are watching it, especially this time of year!

I am all ready to go shopping at TpT today! I have a HUGE wish list so we'll see what happens! My store will be an extra 20% off too. Don't forget to get your additional 10% off by using the code SUPER.

My son has had strep 3 times since Christmas Eve and this past week he had strep and flu.. Yesterday, my daughter complained of a sore throat and yep, you guessed it.... STREP!  

I have 6, yes 6, almost finished products I am excited about. But life keeps getting in the way!

I have taken so many pictures and have started so many blog posts but for one reason or another I am not getting them published. I need to stop procrastinating and just do it! 

Pet Peeves. 
1. I cannot stand self loathing. It is ugly in adults and ugly in kids. I am all about helping kids develop a healthy self esteem and I offer a ton of praise but I can't stand the, "I am no good at anything, nobody likes me...." Is that mean?
2. Tapping. Need I say more? Tapping pencils on desks, tapping clipboards while working around the room, tapping anything drives.me.bonkers!
3. I am having a very difficult year and I have a group of kids who insist on correcting each others behaviors even though they were just doing the same thing. Grrrr. This is an area we continue to set goals for and continue to try to fix. Any ideas???




4 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the linky party! We have very similar taste.. ;0)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes i just wish there were more hours in the day to get everything done! I also can't stand tapping pencils...UGH! Just wanted to stop by and say hello from Farley's link up! :)

    Allie
    The Gypsy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! I had 7 of 18 kids out sick on Friday - and now my daughter is sick, too. Sending healthy thoughts your way!

    I'm glad to know I am not the only one with so many started TpT projects! I managed to get two finished before the sale, but then started two more!

    I hope the rest of your weekend is restful!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flu has been going around our school too as well as strep. I've stayed healthy so far (knock on wood) and I hope you do too!

    Best of luck in getting all of your TPT products finished! I just started creating my own, and it's very addicting! :)

    Christy
    Teaching In Oz

    ReplyDelete