March 24, 2013

Bloggy Love


All week long I wanted to link up with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge.

 I love her adorable button and she is seriously one amazing teacher/blogger. I swear, she is able to create 3 quiality, I want to use them in my own classroom right now, products every day! How does she do that??? I digress. The blog that I can't get enough of is Math Coach's Corner.


Donna is a fellow Texas teacher (in fact she is in a near by district and I am dying to meet her- too stalkersih??) and she has the most amazing math ideas and products. I swear, I get new ideas from her every time she posts on FB. 

Currently, my class has been in love with playing her There's Nothing Alien about Multiplication
Anywho, you should click on her blog button above and check her out. Her blog is filled with quality teaching ideas and freebies to help you get started! If you head over there, tell her I sent you :) 


1 comment:

  1. I love all of Donna's ideas too (and so do my students!) She makes learning math concepts so fun and easy!!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete