April 29, 2013

Picture Perfect

Have you seen this all over the bloggy world the last few days?? 

Well, it peaked my interest and I started to wonder what I was missing (I was the kid who couldn't go to bed because I was afraid I would miss something!) So, the last few days I have played around and I am in love! I would love if you would follow me and I can't even wait to see how the first #teachertalktuesday goes tomorrow!!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures...I will have more to share each day! I triple {heart} pictures so this is right up my alley!!! Follow me @kickinitwithclass

Multiplication Masters Board

My kids swimming this past summer

Problem Solving Notebooks - Fractions

Head on over to What the Teacher Wants or Apples and ABC's to link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment