June 25, 2013

Eating, drinking, and Linking party : Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken

I am linking up with Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road to share one of my favorite recipes. I have so many that are yumm-o from Pinterest so choosing just one to share today was tough! I thought I would pick a more summery one.  These sweet and spicy bacon chicken rolls are to die for... I love the sweet/spicy combo and who doesn't love bacon? 
source: Diary of a Recipe Addict
The full recipe with pictures can be found at Diary of a Recipe Addict (linked above) I am telling you, don't let the little bit of prep work scare you aware - de.lic.ious.ness. You will need;

4 chicken breasts cut in thirds 
Bacon slices
salt and pepper to taste
garlic powder
chili powder
brown sugar

Cut each breast into 3 pieces, season all the chicken with the spices, then wrap a bacon slice around each piece, roll in brown sugar. Spray the grill with oil really well (or lay down tinfoil sprayed with oil) and grill until chicken is cooked through. 

If you are interested in seeing more recipes I've pinned, click here If you want to see weight friendly recipes, click here. I would love for you to follow me on pinterest and bloglovin'

Have a great day,




3 comments:

  1. Those look soooo tasty! Reminds me of some skewers my hubby grills that a friend dubbed "little bites of Heaven". I cannot wait to throw these on the grill!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those look so tasty! I can't wait to try them out! If i hadn't already laid out supper for tonight these would def be my choice! Thanks for sharing!
    Polly
    Teaching with Twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! I just started following you through bloglovin!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete