July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


I am joining Cara over at The First Grade Parade for her weekly pinning party! The rules are simple, share you favorite pins of the week and link back to the original source! 

{Favorite Bob Vila pin}
I plan to redo the kids playroom this summer. Hmmm, I better get busy! Hubs and I are not the fix-it-uppers but this blog post almost makes me think maybe we can make this table. I'll let you know what happens!
Source
{Favorite wanna be paparazzi pin}
Love all the photo op ideas I got today from Mel over at Suesstastic. This whole class 100th day picture makes me smile!
Source

{Favorite toy wrangler picture} This goes with wanting to redo the playroom. A trunk from Hobby Lobby and tension rods? Genius!
Source

{Favorite sanity saver pin} This is one of those "why didn't I think of that?" kind of pins...
Source
{Favorite NEED to eat healthier so I'll pin healthy ideas pin} There are 9 quick healthy breakfast options from Real Simple. I love this one!
Source

{Favorite make the world a better place pin} I adore The Bubbly Blonde and her freebie on the new collaborative blog is so cute it makes my heart pitter-patter. Can't wait to use it the first few days of school!

Source

{Favorite "sub" pin}Lol! Please don't judge - those books where HOTTTT!
Source
There you have it, some of my favorite pins from this week. Sorry I have been such a bad blogger... I was having LOTS of fun the last few weeks in Disney, North Carolina (Outer Banks) and Ohio!!! Pictures to follow. 

I would love for you to follow me on Pinterest here. See you soon,

                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment