August 1, 2013

Currently and August Calendar Freebie

Hi friends. I am super excited to link up with Farley this month for Currently. I missed the last 2 months and that is a total bummer! Here we go....

Listening; husband is watching, I'm blogging!

Loving; I read the 50 Shades series last summer. I am on the 3rd book of the Crossfire Series and Holly Hotness Batman..... a girl can dream. (when asked what I am reading, I reply, "smut" Ha

Thinking: I am guessing I am not alone in having too many things to do and too little time. As teachers, isn't that our mantra??

Wanting: hmmm, I am walking and eating better but a quick 20 pound weight loss would be lovely. 

Needing; I am changing themes again this year and I need to get my rear in gear....

Must have's. I always get a new haircut and some new clothes before school starts and I haven't gone shopping all summer. I am dreading it b/c I have not lost as much weight as I'd hoped. Sigh.

Does your school use Journey's? When I taught 3rd we didn't use it at all but my new team does. I am not sure how I will use it yet, but regardless, I know these Roll, Say, Keep games by Teaching With Love and Laughter will make my life much easier! I will use them with my GR groups and I will use them during Daily 5! Check them out by clicking on the picture!

Now, the freebie. I made some back to school calendar cards. You can get them by clicking on the picture below. Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you if you grab these cards!! 


** edited to link up with Classroom Freebies Manic Monday **


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet little freebie - thank you so much!
    I'm also including a fitness goal in my currently - and it's making my feet hurt! :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather...just popping in per Farley;s request! Thanks for the calendar freebie...too cute! We are brand new to Journey's this year...I'll have to check out that link you mentioned! Have an awesome school year....Blessings, Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you find that miracle weight loss pill, let me know :-) Everyone else worked on getting into better shape this summer. I worked on Sonic Happy Hour Dr. Peppers. No bueno!
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! Sweet freebie and good luck on the Superhero decor!Teaching 3rd with Mr. G
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hear you on the miracle weight loss idea--I think I have been existing on ice cream all summer! So glad to connect with you through Currently. Good luck making progress on your To Do list...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete